Friday, January 28, 2005

Contact management

Hey all you project managers out there. How do you manage your contact information? I am in a kind of a mess. Have about half a dozen places where I store contact info of the people I meet - client, acquaintances in seminars, on a flight...I have a rolodex, a visiting card box, the addressbook in Thunderbird (my mail client), Yahoo mail address book, Netscape Web mail address book, 2 addressbooks - the one you write on with a pen, a Casio digital diary, my cell phone. tried sync'n them today into LinkedIn got into a big mess. Any ideas? leave a note.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried using cardscan scanner from Corex? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned using a Palm device or did I miss something?

Sridhar Pandurangiah said...

Waiting for the Treo 650 GSM to be out in this part of the world (India). Will soon decide between the Sony P900 and the Treo 650. Thanks for the tip on Corex. I am not sure if this here. Will be in Singapore sometime soon, will check it out

Sridhar Pandurangiah said...

Sorry for the typo : "I am not sure if this here"
I actually meant : "I am not sure if this is available here"