Tuesday, May 03, 2005

GTD Tools

Went to the kinokuniya book store on Orchard Road saw some interesting stuff that would help all GTD'ers! One was a 3-in-one pen/pencil by Mitsubishi - a black pen, a red pen and a 0.5 mechanical pencil. Something I always wanted for a very long time. Its not like the earlier ones where a single barrel contained several coloured refills. This also has a mechanial pencil - some innovation I guess. Costed me S$ 14.20. Also picked up some notes pages (green, yellow, pink) for my planner costed about S$ 3.5 for a packet of 111 pages.

There were some cute "clip on" reading lights. You can fix them on the book while reading. Great for travellers especially when you are asked to switch off overhead lights in aircraft and trains.

While on the subject I should mention the great collection of Cross, Pelican and Waterman fountain pens in Mustafa on Serangoon road.

No comments: